- Our reusable makeup remover pads are made using a blend of sustainable bamboo and organic cotton fibres. This 18-piece makeup pads set includes 15 ultra soft cotton and bamboo fibre makeup remover rounds, intended for use with all skin types and on sensitive skin regions such as the eyes.
Additionally, we include 3 plastic-free bamboo microfiber Terry pads that are designed to give your skin a deeper clean & cleanse, remove stubborn makeup and exfoliate your skin.
9.3 Million wet wipes are flushed down the toilet every year in the UK alone. Make a sustainable switch to eco-friendly makeup pads today and start your zero waste journey!
15 x Ultra soft organic cotton and bamboo fibre makeup rounds
3 x Reusable bamboo fibre Terry pads
2 x Cotton wash bags (Machine washable)
- Luxuriously soft: Our zero waste makeup pads are made using a premium blend of sustainably sourced bamboo fibres & high-quality organic cotton, making them perfect for even the most sensitive skin types.
- Plastic-free & Zero waste: Makeup remover wet wipes require a huge amount of water to be produced. Switching to a reusable alternative saves water and reduces your carbon footprint. What’s more, our entire set is 100% plastic-free!
- Reusable & Washable: We provide two cotton mesh wash bags, enabling you to wash your eco makeup pads in one bag and store them in another! Your plastic-free makeup pads can be reused and washed hundreds of times before you’ll need replacements!
- Scrub pads included: This set includes 3 exfoliating textured Terry pads, ideally suited to removing even the most stubborn of makeup.
- All skin types: Our eco-friendly makeup rounds are hyper-allergenic and suitable for all skin types. Our ultra soft cotton and bamboo fibre pads can be used to remove mascara and eyeliner.
- Please wash your pads before first use.
- To wash your pads, place them in the bag provided and tie the string in a double knot. Wash on a 40C cycle without fabric softener.
- If your pads become stained, leave them to soak in white wine vinegar and lemon juice for an hour before washing them again. Don’t worry if the stain is not completely gone, the pads will still function perfectly and the natural properties of vinegar will also make them softer!