Just like our individuality, our menstrual cycles are unique too! Our non-applicator tampons, made from organic materials, come in three absorbencies - Regular, Super, and Super Plus, to ensure that you have the perfect fit for your menstrual flow.
Swim, gym and everything in-between whilst using sustainable tampons. For those with a tilted uterus, using a non-applicator tampon can be more comfortable and easier to insert. In addition, non-applicator tampons are smaller in size, making them easy to carry around, especially when space is limited. This feature also contributes to less packaging and waste, making non-applicator tampons an eco-friendlier choice.
- Crafted with 100% organic cotton.
- Sustainably-sourced, natural, plant based materials, which are highly effective at locking away menstrual blood.
- Zero synthetic or unnecessary materials, ensuring your skin is able to breathe and stay dry.
- GOTS certified organic cotton which uses 71% less water, 62% less energy and produces 46% less CO2e than traditional cotton.
- 100% organic woven cord, not glued.
- Wrapped in recyclable paper.