Why we love it
This natural toothpaste is blended with organic peppermint oil. Studies have shown peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, that thrives in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth and can cause gum disease. The peroxides-free formulation is a great alternative to conventional whitening toothpaste.
Natural toothpaste doesn't foam like other 'normal' toothpaste and has a slightly different texture, so it may have an adjustment period when you swap.
- Fluoride, SLS & glycerin free
- Made with natural peppermint oil
- Naturally antibacterial
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Includes bamboo spatula
- Recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid & compostable box
- Certified PETA: Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Supply: 60ml 4 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene. Organic, Natural.