WHY SWAP TO THESE BAGS?
Around 8 billion dog poo bags are used and disposed of each year – that’s a huge amount! Traditional plastic bags (and others marketed as ‘degradable’) could take many years to decompose, and when they do, they simply turn into micro-plastics which contaminate the environment.
Swapping to our compostable bags would be a simple and sustainable way to reduce your plastic footprint. If for any reason a compostable bag escapes into the environment. It will biodegrade slowly depending on how much oxygen is around, just like a twig does.
Even if the bags are sent to landfill, they will break down in the same way as any other plant material. If the bags are incinerated, they will leave no trace behind, unlike plastic bags which release toxic chemicals into the atmosphere.
You’ve already helped us remove over half a million plastic poo bags from circulation – let’s keep going and reduce the plastic problem.
- Compostable & 100% Biodegradable
- 100% plant material (made from cornstarch)
- 50 bags per box (2 Rolls)
- Super strong and durable
- Dark, to hide any unpleasant sights!
- Handy, pocket-size rolls (25 bags each)
- EU Certified & tested fully compostable, EN13432
- Low carbon footprint – made with renewable electricity
- Suitable for industrial composting or dispose of as you would any other poo bag